1. The metal object that hangs on the wall and keeps us warm is called a .
2. A is made from glass and you can look outside through it.
3. The is found at the top part of the room where the lights usually are.
4. The is found on the bottom part of the room where the carpet usually is.
5. A colourful and sometimes beautiful decoration we put on the floor is called a .
6. The plastic object where you can plug your electronic items such as a computer or TV is called a .
7. A is a plastic object you have to press to turn the lights on and off.
8. There are usually four in a room, above the floor but below the ceiling.
9. A is usually made from wood and you can enter or leave a room through it.
10. The plastic object that hangs on the wall and blows hot or cold air is called an .